Monday, February 28, 2011

What r sm good home treatments for hemorrhoids? Or good OTC ones?

Annoying, I currently have an external hemorrhoid that had stopped for about a week now. I've never had any children and not sure why I started them hvng period. They started when I was 15 years old or so. But would just pop out every once in a while and go back in and was always small. Only a few times in my life I had a good pop and be out for a while. It's about the size of a marble and a week 2morrow. It hurts and I have done something with it. It does not itch or bleed. It's just pain. If I go up, it feels like a bit of weight, I feel the weight off. I've tried these "medicated feed wipes" and General "Preparation H". I found a few days ago to shrink, but only bigger. What is the longest time shrinks b4? R has a good home remedies or over the counter stuff I CLD exam. This is bad. I have 2 go 2 wrk 2morrw BK and can not. I do not have health insurance, so I CNT about doctors

0 comments:

Post a Comment