Thursday, February 17, 2011

Does hydrotopic cream (Ingredients Hydrocortisone 1% w/w) help with external hemorrhoids? Home treatments?

I have external hemorrhoids, and they are already there 4 days. I found this topic Hydro cream that is made of hydrocortisone 1% w / w. I have seen that hydrocortisone help hemorrhoids. But they have Hydro topic cream that I was not in the treatment of hemorrhoids and even purchased. It was used before the face. Can I do this? Will it help or will it make it worse? And I have heard that hot baths can help you sit, there are other ways to remove external hemorrhoids home treatment? Ensure that its main ingredient is hydrocortisone 1%. If yes, also check the inactive ingredients to ensure you are not allergic to any. You can use hydrocortisone cream for external hemorrhoids. I probably would not use the stuff, go to the store and still did the right product for the treatment of hemorrhoids. hemorrhoids ointment and mineral oil, petrolatum, phenylephrine, shark liver oil, beeswax, benzoic acid, BHA, corn oil, glycerin, lanolin, lanolin alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, thyme oil, tocopherol and "water in it things that you find all these ingredients? I do not think that the only thing that will prevent itching cream. Do not care for hemorrhoids and worse.and you want to have surgically removed! cream Hydrocortisone is good to help the skin to heal, however, prolonged use causes the skin to weaken and hemorrhoids, which are not weak skin, use for two consecutive weeks should be sufficient. Hope this helps. As a fellow sufferer, I really feel for you. Use an appropriate cream hemmorhoid as Preparation H or Anusol. --- sitz baths several times a day helps. Ice helps reduce swelling much put a bucket --- ice in a plastic bag and then in a towel. ice for 10 minutes at a time, several times a day. If you have a day off work / school to do these things, plus losing as much as possible, you can dramatically improve the hemorrhoid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment