Sunday, February 13, 2011

what are the other treatments for hemorrhoids?

3 days ago I had constipation and eat it hurts, I wipe my ass, but I have a little blood in it, I cleaned with soap and put some ointment I told my mom about it and she said, sipping a lof of apricot and water that I did, and this morning I had> a diareah but not bloood and now with the hard time pooping again. <Am I required to take care of something, or do I doctor.and more tips on how to get my cabin app? Thank you have a magnesium supplement. It brings the water in the stool. And sure why fiber.that help eating apricots. Or you could just as Dulcolax stool softener. Most people do not know, but Dulcolax is completely natural and safe enough that gynecologists and obstetricians recommend that women preganant. Have a drink mixed from 1 to 2 cups of oatmeal or her with water cool enough to make it less fat, sugar and berries to make it acceptable. Milk thistle is a natural plant tablets, available without prescription, safe, and not too expensive, follow the instructions, there is an overdose, it may take a couple of days to see a lot of water during the day results.Drink . Eat a can of beans per day, making it a habit. Looking ahead, ask your mom to give more bread / pasta / rice / cereal dinners and vegetables and less meat, cheese and other dairy products cause constipation! Although not always the case, if you suffer from hemorrhoids, you may not eat properly. The two main culprits when it comes to hemorrhoids are due to diet and exercise. Poor nutrition can cause diarrhea or constipation, which lead to hemorrhoids in time. Foods such as green vegetables, apples and whole grains are a good starting point, but to introduce these foods gradually over a couple of weeks. Hi, is surgery an option for the treatment of hemorrhoids, but should be used when all other means have been exhausted, surgery usually results in a very painful recovery time and can be very expensive. Different hemorrhoid operations have different response rates, but in general no one can guarantee a permanent cure hemorrhoids. This is a blog of Elizabeth Moore in this issue http://myhemorrhoidcurestory.com/hemorrhoids.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment